Followers

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

WATCHING POLICE HELICOPTERS UP chasing one another over the RIDGELINE...

STOPPING TO speak to the police officers and wish them a merry XMAS AND many more as well - discussing my family would be pointless as they DIED IN AND ON THE DAY THAT THEY STOLE THE 500MIL GBP of my artwork out of the house - my mother would have killed all of them -- no kidding ---- and she was a lovely person - but not averse to taking action against the liars in her life - that would be them - and they became mine - and they are disgraceful - disgusting and deserve to die - and to me they died a death on the day that they touched me IN DECEMBER AT ANY RATE - that fat dog of an aunt of mine has all my school photos - my paperwork - JOHNNY HELPED HIMSELF TO WHAT HE wanted - they were disgusting and for that - I AM lying in wait to take the mental fat cows whole ESTATE --------

what of the 5mil of what I owned that the stupid liar of an aunt of mine got rid of - may she rot in hell for being the screwed up liar and piece of pestilence that she is to society as a whole...

No comments: