Followers

Monday, December 21, 2009

THERE ARE MANY THINGS THAT have been discussed and many people who I might have offended

THE most important thing to remember is that I LOVE ALL of you and love being with you over the years as well - have a lovely time over the festive season and during the holidays and there are lots more things that are going to be accomplished over the next few years - DID THE FACT THAT SOMEONE CALLED ME A POLICE OFFICER during the time I WAS in a house that was the site of tons of crime - ON THE PAVEMENT AND out there change my life forever - of course it did because it - showed me exactly how people felt about police officers and it was a thing I did not like - BECAUSE POLICE OFFICERS ARE IMPORTANT AND THEY DO not deserve to be treated in the way that they are - this is really the main thing that I WANTED to say - this has nothing to do with the loss of what I owned over last year or the way that my family harangued me because I WAS friendly with them - we had a discussion this morning about the area about and around KENSINGTON AND this was a lovely area years ago and so was JEPPE - but there are things there to do with crime that people talk to

me about that I DO NOT LIKE - there is and are massive amounts of immigrant crime and

just normal crime - THESE ARE NOT the days that I used to go down to DEWETSHOF AND JUDITH PAARL WITH police officer friends and people I know the eastern subs have changed - progress also brings with it crime - and iff NIGERIANS AND drug dealers can pay out 3yrs or more for rental they are doing well no matter which building they are situated in - there are to many weapons dealers out there selling weapons that are used on police officers - there is chaos with regard to crime - there are people who are corrupt in govt linked ot the dealers on the street and that is WHAT HAPPENED TO ME IN DECEMBER LAST - I TURNED THIS house into a bunker so that I DID NOT end up - well DEAD --

DISCUSSING THE CRIMINALS AND DRUGDEALERS Linked to HIGHLANDS NORTH AND ORANGE GROVE...

No comments: