Followers

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

DYING ON THE TABLE --

I have had a time period to discuss and talk about what happened prior to my daughter the last ones conception as well as during the birth and all I can say is this - that I died several

times on the table and had that police officer not been there - I would not be here today -

and this is what happened - I was working for DENEYS REITZ WHEN I conceived my third child the man who I knew he was special not the man who I am with now - but that is another story all together at and in any case - on the day I WENT INTO LABOUR AT DENEYS REITZ I WAS at work - - JOHNNY HAD to get me to the hospital for an emergency procedure - all that was in my mind was having my daughter - and this was a cause for concern as I had been at the hospital during the day and then went into theatre later that night - I remember

during this - being above the table - the police officer holding my hand and crying - that he had lost someone and I was to young to die - I remember looking down at my body lying on the gurney in theatre and holding tightly onto his hand - and I wanted to go back with him as I was cricling above the table - he was telling me - you need to go back - you cannot come with me...and all I wanted to do was stay with him = in this time period - they tried to revive me about 5 or six times - and eventually they did - I was outside the theatre and there was a police officer from the SAPS holding my hand tears pouring down his cheeks and smacking me on the wrists -- I looked across and there had been an accident that night and lying on the

stretcher across from me with a sheet covering him was an officer - there had been an accident that night and I never forgot this - because next to me was an officer from the SAPS,

who had lost someone that night as well.....later on in HOSPITAL LIZZIE NEIMAND CAME TO SEE ME AND DAWN JACOBS SAXON AND they were appalled at how I looked - I said to LIZ - YOU KNOW LIZ - I DIED A FEW times - but I cannot explain this there were two officers there one above the table and one there to hold my hand - I have never forgotten this to this day....

No comments: