Followers

Sunday, December 13, 2009

MY EX WHO IS COMPLETELY UNSTABLE AND A liar is talking rubbish again -

HAS the liar been speaking to the liar and ho that is in the background trying to cause all the trouble for me - because if he has then he has a lot to learn - and the thing is because I have never cared about him ever - this is of no consequence to me at all - If I do not care about you - you lose the ability to lie about me and hurt me at all...so whoever the liar and ho is - its a ho ho laugh to me all the way to the lawyers - BECAUSE THEY ARE PREPARING TO TAKE EVERYONE DOWN - AROUND WHAT happened to me in DECEMBER INSTEAD - no more lies as I need to have everyone who is out there be dealt with - so all the liars may as well lie down and die - simply put they are the fools instead......

ANY OF THE STUPID THINGS MY SON SAYS ON HIS BLOG - do not show him and them up for anything except a group of liars and clots linked to stupidity - THAT IS WHAT THE HOUSE AT 471 l/botha avenue taught me - smack everyone out there into the ground - ESPECIALLY THE liars and dogs linked to what happened to me in DECEMBER - AND THEIR FRIENDS AS WELL - is there corruption and lies involved of course there was -- all MICKEYS FRIENDS ARE liars as well - so are the people linked to my ex....

No comments: