Followers

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

THE LIARS AND WHITE TRASH IN MY FAMILY THAT STOLE WHAT I OWN --

OFF THE PREMISES OF 471 L/BOTHA AVENUE LAST YEAR - they were my aunt LILY HELLET - MY UNCLE JOHNNY THE FAILURE OZBOLT - LILY THE LIAR HELLET - MICKEY THE LIAR AND HER CROOKED CORRUPT DOG FRIENDS - linked to crime and corruption and a dogface jockstrapped whoredog linked to crime and criminality and JOHNNY OZBOLTS LIARS AND LOSERS HIS EXTENDED FAMILY - JOHNNY HAS ALWAYS BEEN A THIEF AND A LIAR AND has stolen frome every flat and property that I have ever lived on a drunked and a failure his whole life - like my screwed up freak aunts the stupid liars and dogdfaced ho's and brides of satan - I await their deaths and will celebrate them --- with a fantastic party -- because I KNOW THEY THE liars like my son and daughter deserve to die - and that they will die now as I have moved everything the money included and will never give it to any of them - ever -- they will starve while I do another 440 000 art pieces at 1mil GBP for sale each or they may just have to suck it up - in much the way they the liars and losers LINKED TO THE LIES TOLD ABOUT ME FROM 471 l/botha avenue had to all along - AS FOR THE CORRUPT MEMBER OF THE police involved - HE IS A DESPICABLE FAILURE - as well...

No comments: